In 2004, Love Without Boundaries Foundation published the book "Love's Journey: A Collage of the China Adoption Experience." Parents from around the world submitted photos, essays, and poems about what their adoption experiences meant to them.
"Love's Journey 2: The Red Thread" is our second volume in this series and has over 250 color pages in a beautiful coffee table style, hardbound book. This new volume uses the imagery of "the red thread," a popular belief in the adoption community, to show how our lives become entwined with our children's, as adoption weaves a beautiful tapestry of love and family. The moving photos and essays in this volume, again submitted by parents from around the world, talk about discovering the thread that connects us with our adoptive children, weaving the fabric as our children become integrated into our families, and cherishing the intricate tapestry that evolves.
LWB is giving its supporters an opportunity to receive a book for no charge, except for shipping, simply by telling others about our organization. To receive your book, please be sure to follow these instructions carefully:
- Post to your blog, Facebook, or other social media page regarding Love Without Boundaries (www.lovewithoutboundaries.com).
- Make your payment of $5 for media mail shipping at: https://www.lovewithoutboundaries.com/donate.cfm
- In the Notes section, be sure to indicate "LJ2 Shipping" AND include the link to your blog, Facebook, or other social media page so we can see your post.
- If you would prefer to purchase a book or would like to receive additional books, please visit the link in step 2 above and make your payment for $15 per book ($10 for the book, plus $5 for media mail shipping). In the Notes section, indicate "LJ2 Book and Shipping"
- U.S. shipping only. Please contact us at email@example.com for a quote on international shipping or with any questions.
Thank you for helping spread the word about LWB and our efforts on behalf of orphaned and impoverished children in China.