Saturday, December 20, 2008

Livie & Sophie's Birthdays!

Livie celebrated her 5th Birthday on December 11th. Sophie celebrated her 3rd Birthday on December 15th. We celebrated both Littles' Birthdays as a family on December 13th. We went to a local Bowling Alley (Livie and Sophie's choice for 'what I want to do to celebrate my birthday') where I had reserved our group of 6's "Bowling With The Grinch." While we had a wonderful time bowling, let me add that anytime that "The Grinch" came within 20 feet of Livie the screaming began! All in all we had a terrific time with our little bowlers. :-)










Livie does The Chicken Dance!



Mary



3 comments:

Vivian M said...

Happy birthday to Livie and Sophie, they are just so cute!

Tammie said...

Happy Birthday Livie & Sophie! I think you chose a great way to celebrate!

Unknown said...

What fun! Happy Birthday to both of them. My daughter's birthday was the 23rd of December :-)