Wednesday, March 18, 2009

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Neil volunteers for the CA Golf Tournament at The Doral Golf & Country Club, and I get to join him at a Volunteers' Appreciation Lunch (yeah, me!!!):

Oh, lucky us..."Tiger Woods" was there! LOL

Lunch


Neil is one of the Marshalls for Hole 10


Nice view!


The Littles chillin' out after bathtime (Livie on her 'laptop'...takes after her mommy!).


The Littles at Playhouse Disney Live

Playhouse Disney Live

Sophie practicing her b-ball skills in the kitchen.


Livie, The Tiger!
Blessings to you all,
Mary









4 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like they were entranced by Playhouse Disney! How fun!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Great photos...love the one of your daughter with her laptop. My boys do the same thing!

Vivian M said...

Fun for everyone! Happy Spring!

meggie (: said...

Hope you don't mind, I'm adding you to my favorite blogs! (: