Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween












A great night of trick-or-treating! Neil took the 3 Littles to Trunk-or-Treat at our Church, followed by trick-or-treating in their Aunt and Uncle's (Neil's sister's) neighborhood. Lindsay was a bit under the weather, so I stayed back at home with her.
Chris, Livie and Sophie pulled in a BUNCH of candy! Good Kids! Of course, as a very good mother I was diligent in going through their candy and making sure exactly what was *safe* to eat (and when I say I was 'checking their candy', you all know what I mean! ;-) ).
Mary


2 comments:

Vivian M said...

Happy Halloween, loved the costumes! And you are such a good Mama, checking the candy. ;o)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

Amen ... I checked all our candy bags too ... hee hee ... I love how my kids know which are my favorite candy and will ask for extra of those ... lol