Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I VOTED!

While I have read/seen posts and buttons endorsing various candidates on many, many blogs, I have, up until today, refrained from stating my politic views here. Many of these posts, etc. have made me literally nauseous. I am very frightened about the voting decisions that have been made by so many.
Today is every American's last opportunity to vote for whom they feel is best qualified and will do the best job leading our Country over the next 4 years. I hope no one chooses not to fulfill their civic responsibilities as citizens of what I believe is the most incredible country in the world. It took me 1 1/2 hours to cast my vote. It was worth every single minute. And now I will make one single post regarding my stance, my faith as it applies to this election, and my fervent hopes and prayers for who will lead this great country moving forward. I will not be posting anyone's comments - no matter it they are in agreement with my views and beliefs or not. This is my blog and so I have decided to post something that has been incredibly heavy on my heart.
May God Bless the USA.

.








Mary


No comments: